Consultants and Senior Managers (Australia)
ΑlphaBeta Australia is currently recruiting experienced consultants to join our team in mid-late 2020.
AlphaBeta Australia is seeking experienced candidates for consultant and senior manager roles in Australia.
Consultants lead key portions of AlphaBeta projects and are responsible for identifying issues, conducting interviews, undertaking data analysis and liaising with senior clients.
Senior Managers are members of our leadership team. They are responsible for maintaining strong relationships with senior leaders in the public and private sectors, leading and coaching our consultants, presenting our research to clients and the media, and ensuring that we use the best knowledge from within the firm and from our networks of clients, partners and external experts.
Our firm is committed to your professional development and to building your core competencies in:
- Problem solving: Developing high impact solutions for clients
- Knowledge development: Providing deep and relevant insights into economics issues for clients
- Client leadership: Building enduring, trust-based relationships with clients
- Entrepreneurship: Looking for new opportunities for client impact
- People leadership: Strong teamwork and inspiring others
- Values leadership: Demonstrating strong ethics and partnerships
AlphaBeta looks for candidates who are intellectually curious and have an outstanding track record. These roles would be ideal for candidates who want to work on the most interesting challenges in the private and public sectors.
For more information and to apply, please follow the links below. Please direct any questions to AB.Recruitment@accenture.com